Reporting on to the chief executive officer, this can be a active role delivering and managing QHSSE standards and best follow across the business.
Responsibilities embody :
- Development and management of the present Quality management and H & S systems
- Maintenance and development of certification / certifications
- Compliamce auditing of practices and procedures
- Risk assessments
- Staff and contractor coaching
- Regular review of approved suppliers
- Recruitment of sub-contractors and security officers
The triple-crown candidate can possess a demonstrable , relevant memoir and qualifications and people giving expertise at intervals the oil/gas sector square measure of specific interest. The role can best suit a proactive self starter with sturdy social and IT skills.
As the role is envisaged to be multi faceted, expertise in business delivery of coaching and/or risk consulting services is additionally a bonus.
The position are going to be based mostly in our Plymouth, UK workplace however would force overseas travel as necessary.
If your expertise and qualifications match our necessities, please email your C.V. with cover letter, stating your wage expectations to