Hart aspires to deliver service of the highest quality to its clients, so we are always interested in hearing from outstanding personnel. Positions can vary from office to field-based work, short-term to permanent contracts within our global offices. If you would like to be considered for a position within Hart please complete our online forms. Applicants will be added to our database. Please be aware that field-based jobs often arise at relatively short notice. Please make sure you provide an email address as we find this the most effective method of communication.
To keep up to date with recent vacancies, please follow the current vacancies link. Check this link regularly to be sure your application is considered for suitable positions. All qualifications will need to be verified, so please do not include any qualification that cannot be supported by relevant paperwork.
Please be aware that if asked to an interview you will be required to have the following documentation and references:
- Recognised close protection qualification
- Up-to-date date criminal background/police check
- All original certificates relevant to the position for example: advanced life support qualification and registration
- Medically fit certificationDischarge papers where applicable
- Three references accreditation
- All candidates must be physically fit to perform their required duties.