Minimum requirements for employment with Britannia Maritime Security.
- 5 years relevant Military and Commercial experience
- STCW 95 Certificate (4 parts)
- SSO Certificate
- ENG 1 medical certificate & Yellow fever vaccination certificate
- Trauma Medic trained
- Hold a Seaman’s Card or Discharge Book
- Must be over 25 years old
- Provide a recent Disclosure Certificate (6 Monthly)
Applicants who do not have operational experience in the last 3 years will require a Maritime Fire Arms Competency Certificate which can be obtained with Britannia Maritime Security.
Please Note: All applications are reviewed weekly, all applicants are emailed individually and individuals may also be notified of dates for preliminary interviews at the Britannia Office in Glasgow.