At 30 South Maritime we pride ourselves on our high level of professionalism and are actively working towards improving the standards of the Maritime Security Industry by setting new benchmarks in service delivery. We're in no doubt that the calibre of our security teams plays a significant role in service delivery and as such have high expectations of our teams.
As we're constantly expanding our operational reach in order to service the needs of our clients we are always on the lookout for suitably qualified and experienced Maritime Security Consultants. If you think that you have what it takes to meet our stringent selection criteria and are as passionate as we are about service, then we invite you to forward your detailed curriculum vitae to Mike Mapson, our Operations Manager. You will find his contact details on the "Contact Us" page
Our minimum requirements are:
- Military: Ex Special Forces, Elite forces (Paratroopers, Royal Marine Commandos or SFSG) and military qualified Snipers
- Police: Only ex Special Task Force will be considered.
- Maritime Security experience is preferred but not essential.
- STCW 95 Certificate.
- Seaman's Book.
- CRB certificate.
- Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Military Discharge Certificate or Testimonial.
- Proficiency Certificate for the use of semi automatic rifle/carbine.
SHOULD YOU EMAIL YOUR CV TO US, PLEASE ENSURE THAT IS IS UNDER 2MB.