Twenty Committee Risk Management (XXCRM) was founded in 2009 by former members of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office in partnership with British and Finnish Military Officers. Armed Maritime Security is our maritime division, operating off the east and west coast of Africa, the Mediterranean and the Indian Ocean.
XXCRM’s main focus was to provide proactive Intelligence solutions for Corporate and Private Businesses. During the early stages, it was apparent that a Maritime division was needed to cope with the rising threats from international Piracy and Terrorism. With our Head Office based in breitling replica Scandinavia we found ourselves amongst the world’s leaders in maritime security development.
At Armed Maritime Security we believe that knowledge and diversity is the key to success, an example lead from the top. Our board of Directors consists of former diplomats, Army and Naval Officers from Britain, Finland and Sweden and Experienced Legal minds from the maritime industry.
Our security teams are drafted from current, serving members and former members of the Swedish, British and Finnish Elite regiments. With such diverse backgrounds, language skills and life experience we are able to adapt and fulfill any security requirement at sea.
To understand how our Armed Maritime Security can work to improve your business, contact us and tell us about your (maritime) operational and security concerns.
The following services are offered by Armed Maritime Security:
- Armed Commercial Vessel and Private Yacht Security
- Threat assessment and intelligence led journey planning
- Comprehensive anti piracy training course for your crew
- Maritime transportation escort service breitling replica
- Technical and operational maritime support services
- Shipping Security Review including all individuals and companies involved in your business operations
- Helicopter evacuation for crew injured during a pirate attack
- Rigid Raider and Helicopter rapid response teams