ESC Global Security is an ISO 28000/28007 certified security company with a primary focus on armed protection of vessels. With know-how for operations on land and sea, ESC Global Security personnel is multi-lingual, highly-skilled and combat experienced from NATO and ATALANTA operations. Calm under pressure, dedicated to the mission and very disciplined, these are trademarks of ESC Global Security staff.
All ESC Global Security staff are properly vetted, trained and regularly tested. All our security personnel have weapons licences, are certified security professionals and hold seaman's discharge books. Each team has a qualified medic. ESC Global Security implements the latest advanced security operational techniques, procedures and policies. ESC's security management system is certified for ISO 28000 with ISO PAS 28007 standards.
Here's what makes us different from our competitors:
EXPERIENCE: Since 2010, when ESCGS opened it’s maritime department, we have with a 100% success rate protected over 1000 vessels while they have transited the HRA;
We have provided our services on most of the respected flag-states’ vessels. Besides ESC was the first private security company to provide armed security, authorised by the Luxembourg Government and first company to receive the license from Belgian authorities to serve on Belgian flagged vessels.
STANDARDS: ESCGS has accredited certification from UKAS accredited MSS Global for ISO 28000 with ISO 28007:2015 standards. All our security personnel are combat experienced, highly motivated EU soldiers, under former ATALANTA officers command;
CLIENT ORIENTATION & COST EFFICIENCY: ESCGS is truly proud in regards of it’s clients versatility; we serve shipowners with few vessels up to the biggest ship management and chartering companies from Europe, Asia and America;
GLOBAL PRESENCE: With 24/7 operations centre in Tallinn plus subsidiaries all over the world we can guarantee a swift response to your inquiries and there are no delays to our clients' vessels, even if there’s some changes in the latest hour;
SAFETY: We take great pride about our procedures which have resulted in zero safety related incidents throughout our existence in the maritime sector.
ESC holds the following insurances and licenses
- ESC has activity licenses in surveillance and protection of movable and immovable property and security-related consultations;
- ESC Global Security is recognized by all major European insurance companies (war and K&R underwriters) such as Travellers, CV Starr, Hiscox, Catlin, Aspen etc;
- ESC Global Security has the following insurance covers:
USD 5,000,000 for Public Liability Insurance
USD 5,000,000 for Products Liability Insurance
USD 5,000,000 for Pollution Liability Insurance
USD 5,000,000 for full Professional Indemnity
GBP 5,000,000 for Employers Liability including Maritime Employers Liability
Total Personal Accident Insurance up to USD 1,000,000
Accidental Death USD 250,000
Permanent Total Disablement USD 250,000
Emergency Medical Expenses and Repatriation USD 500,000
Kidnap&Ransom USD 1,000,000
ESC Global Security:
- Is certified to ISO 28000 with ISO 28007 standards for the scope of The planning, management and delivery of armed and unarmed security solutions to the maritime industry within the High Risk Area of the wider Indian Ocean", to demonstrate that ESC and our operatives, can legally, safely and effectively guard shipping;
- Is ready to legally embark and dispatch security teams from all the major ports in the Indian Ocean and Red Sea regions;
- Values high standards for our operations and the customer service; our managementsystem is applicable to ISO 9001:2008 standards in provision of global maritime security services;
- Is licensed by governments around the world;
- Enforces deterrence as the key part of physical security and resorts to force only as a last option;
- Follows and exceeds international guidelines and best management practices (BMP's);
- Works with reputable port agents, with whom we have worked successfully in the past and who are knowledgeable about the rather frequent changes in the laws in their port region regarding firearms;
- Security teams are made up of combat experienced European former military and law enforcement personnel from NATO and ATALANTA operations;
- Management has international military, political and governmental top management experience;
- Is signatory to ICoC and a certified member of SAMI;
- Is a member of Estonian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.