Internationally recognised for more than 12 years as a provider of specialised maritime security services, Hart understands the commercial realities that meet our clients' requirements. We provide professional, cost effective and commercially viable solutions.
Hart has a proven track record in providing maritime risk management services and advice to the oil and gas industry, commercial vessels, offshore operators, port facilities and the energy sector in some of the world's most challenging locations.
Hart Maritime Services include :
- International Ship and Port Facility (ISPS) Code / International Safety Management (ISM)
- Consulting services
- Offshore boat teams
- Port facility security
- Risk assessments and investigations
- Technical security consultancy
- TrainingVessels escorts
- Vessels protection teams
- Operating hubs in Muscat, Galle, Port Suez, Lagos and Mombasa
- Regulatory compliance programmes
- 24/7 maritime response centre monitoring
On Board Security Teams :
Hart is an industry leader in providing intelligent, risk mitigating security concepts to vessels transiting through HRA (High Risk Areas) throughout the world. We offer highly skilled, experienced, armed and unarmed vessel protection teams. Our security support and vessel crew induction and training enhance our clients' awareness of vessel security and emergency security procedures as they transit through areas of heightened risk.
Our rigorous adherence to industry and government standard compliance sets Hart apart.
All Hart's weapons are licensed and Hart abides by all international and littoral maritime laws.
Hart maritime security teams include a minimum of one medic. Other team members' requirements include the following:
- Ex-military (UK) (minimum of eight years' service)
- SSO (Ship Security Officer)
- STCW 95 (Standard of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping)
- ENG 1
We pride ourselves on our operational flexibility and competitively pricing. Your reputation deserves the best protection at sea.