Rokada GmbH is German-based Limited Liability Company (LLC), with its headquarters in Hamburg, and operation office in Rendsburg. Through our regional offices in United Arab Emirates, Greece, Sri Lanka, Iraq, Yemen and Russia we operate internationally. In regard of Maritime Security services
Rokada GmbH is acting as Agent only, promoting and offering Maritime Security services, which are in fact provided by Nevis based Rokada Security Services LLC.
For the kind attention of all concerned parties - Rokada GmbH does not provide any Maritime Security services by itself, and acts as Agent only for Rokada Security Services LLC. Rokada GmbH Management had decided not to obtain the License in accordance with § 31 of the Trade Regulation Act for the Security Industry (§ 31 der Gewerbeordnung) due to the complexities of the new German law regulations in this regard. For the convenience and comfort of the clients, Rokada GmbH is promoting the Maritime Security services, which are provided by Rokada Security Services LLC.
Rokada Security Services LLC is Nevis-based Limited Liability Company (LLC), with its headquarters in Charlestown, Nevis and Operation Centers in Colombo, Sri Lanka and in Moscow, Russia. Through its regional offices and representatives in Greece, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Tanzania, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Iraq, Russia and Ukraine Rokada Security Services LLC operates internationally.
Having absolutely successful record of providing Maritime Security services starting from 2009, Rokada Security Services LLC, is fully licensed and certified provider of Maritime Security services with extensive experience, great capacities and huge potential.
Rokada Security Services LLC provides high-quality Maritime Security services at very competitive prices due to the following features:
Currently most of the PMSCs are depending upon security infrastructure providers - some companies are renting weapons and hiring sub-contracted sea marshals, most PMSCs are using someone's else logistic, etc.
Rokada Security Services LLC does not depend upon anyone, it has own excellent infrastructure for maritime security operations, which is as follows:
- Rokada LLC is using TWO own Floating Armories at main commercial waterways - at 19 North in Red Sea and in Gulf of Oman, both in international waters;
- Rokada LLC constantly has big number of own Security Personnel available both at the Floating Armories and in the main ports of the High Risk Area;
- Rokada LLC constantly has substantial number of own weapons, which are constantly available both in our Floating Armories and in the main ports of the High Risk Area;
- Rokada LLC operates through almost all key-ports of the High Risk Area.
LEGAL ISSUES / BIMCO GUARDCON COMPLIANCE
Rokada Security Services LLC is one of few security companies which is fully complying with the new regulations of BIMCO GUARDCON contract, which was released on 28th of March 2012.
Rokada LLC operates within clear Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), in turn derived from stringent International Laws, Codes of Conduct and Industry-recognized regulations. Rokada LLC Maritime Security SOPs comply with:
- IMO Best Management Practice (BMP) - version 4
- United Nations Convention on Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) 1982
- Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) regulations
- International Code of Conduct for Private Security Service Providers (ICoC)
- Maritime Coastguard Agency (MCA) Notice to Mariners (NTM) 298-2
- International Maritime Organization (IMO) MSC.1 Circ. 1390 - Industry Guidance for CSOs
- US Coast Guard (USCG) Maritime Security (MARSEC) Directive 104-6 (PSA2-09 revision 3)
- International Flag and Port state regulations
Rokada LLC avoids confrontation where feasible.
A non-confrontational attitude in challenging situations is the hallmark of Rokada LLC, unless circumstances escalate into a Rules of Engagement situation. Apart from the Client's safety, Rokada LLC considers it's own corporate reputation to be of great importance.
QUALITY, FLEXIBILITY AND LOW PRICES
Rokada GmbH, being ISO 9001:2008 certified company, and acting as the Agent for Rokada Security Services LLC, is strongly recommending to the international Maritime community high-quality Maritime Security services, which are provided by professional, skilled and experience personnel of Rokada Security Services LLC.
Utilizing the Maritime Security services of Rokada Security Services LLC, you, as a Client, will experience the following advantages:
- SHORT NOTICE DEPLOYMENT and FLEXIBILITY: Rokada Security Services LLC demonstrates very flexible attitude towards every demand or requirement of the Client. The hallmark of the company are fast reaction and deployment of Security Teams all-round HRA on "Short Notice" of even 1-2 days.
- ZERO TIME LOST: Due to the perfectly developed infrastructure, the clients are never waiting for Rokada Security Services LLC, the Security Teams embark and disembark in extremely short time in most comfortable coordinates. As a result of it, the vessels of the Clients have a minimum or no deviation whatsoever, in general, the services are provided with "ZERO TIME LOST" for the Client.
- LOW PRICES: Due to the developed infrastructure, due to the big number of weapons and personnel, constantly available in the area, Rokada Security Services LLC operates at relatively low costs, consequently the company offers LOW PRICES to Clients, preserving same time constant high quality of the services.