Our frontline operatives and Team Leaders are recruited from a very select group of former UK military personnel. Accordingly, we have very stringent selection and vetting criteria.
If you can satisfy the below criteria please apply via our online portal with an up-to-date CV and correct documentation.
Maritime Security Consultant minimum criteria:
- Minimum of 4 years' service in the Royal Marines or UKSFSG
- STCW95 Maritime training
- ISPS SSO qualification
- ENG1 medical
- CRB check
- Seaman's book and card
- Documentation of appropriate theatre specific vaccinations
- Military service discharge papers
- Written testimonial from a previous senior officer
- Passport valid for at least 12 months with adequate blank space for visas
- Proof of successful completion (within the last 12 months) of the Shooting Training Solutions course
Selection & Vetting of Maritime Security Officers / Armed Vessel Protection Teams
In addition to our strict, non-negotiable on-line entry criteria we also have a rigorous pass/fail selection and induction day at our head office in Essex. This includes:
- Checking of all documentation.
- Company presentation and professional standards briefing.
- Maritime security knowledge and mental assessment test.
- Formal interview.
- Drug & Alcohol test.
- Physical fitness test - bleep test, press-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups.
This is a pass/fail assessment day and we will only register candidates who meet our exacting criteria. As a prospective MSO attending the assessment day you will receive a total score based on your performance. These marks are used when selecting operational teams so it is in every candidates interest to come prepared.