People are our most important asset and we treat them as such. We provide a fully legal and compliant framework for them to operate within with the most up to date equipment and experienced team members.
We look for the best and brightest to work as part of the ENVOY360 team. Of course candidates need to be English speaking, suitably trained, qualified and experienced to operate onboard some of the world’s most prestigious ships.
If you have what it takes and would like to embark on an exciting career with us you will need to register with ENVOY360 careers online where you will be asked
to upload the following documentation:
- Ship Security Officers Certificate
- STCW95 Elementary First Aid Certificate
- STCW95 Fire Prevention and Fire-Fighting Certificate
- STCW95 Basic Sea Survival and Personal Survival Techniques Certificate
- STCW95 Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities Certificate
- End of Military Service Testimonial
- End of Military Service Discharge Card
- A recent Criminal Record Background check (completed within the last six months)
- A valid ENG1 or equivalent Medical Certificate from a qualified Doctor certifying medical and mental fitness
- A valid passport (with a minimum of twelve months validity)
- Copy of your CV
- A valid Yellow Fever Vaccination Record