Security Officer / Screener - Maritime Operations (Maritime Operations )
This job reports to the Supervisor.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required.
This is a Part-Time position, working 1st Shift.
McRoberts Protective Agency, Inc. is a privately-held, full-service security solutions provider with a national scope. Spanning five generations since its founding in 1876, McRoberts is the oldest security agency in America and today includes a guard company with some 4,000 guards and a technology company that creates its own products and software. McRoberts is committed to best practices, constant improvement, and leveraging technology for efficiency and quality.
McRoberts has a core competency in superior customer service and a mission statement that demands the highest commitment to service and professionalism. Retention and development of talent is the number one priority of the company at this time and the company is looking for the next member of management who will create the talent development program. The culture is entrepreneurial and collaborative and members of the management team are expected to perform to the highest standards.
- Maintain security of premises
- Adhere to standard operating procedure
- Conducting access control for cruise passengers, employees, and other persons
- Leverage various types of technology for security screening
- Observer, Monitor, and Report
- Ability to communicate professionally and follow directions from federal and local authorities
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- May be required to stand up to ten hours
- Ability to obtain TWIC
Education and Certification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Florida State "D" Security License
- TWIC Card Preferred but not required