Security Officer (Protective)
Manchester, New Jersey
This job reports to the Account Manager.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required.
This is a Part-Time position, working 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
McRoberts is the oldest security company in America and today ranks in the top twenty in size as a result of double-digit growth year to year. McRoberts is a full-service security solutions provider whose offerings include client-focused security services and integrated cutting-edge and emerging security technologies.
Part Time Position - Sat 1pm-10pm, Sun 8am-4pm
-Security Officer Registration Act (SORA) License.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Ability to effectively handle typical and crisis situations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current New Jersey SORA License
McRoberts Protective Agency, Inc. is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability