All Aboard! Security Officers needed for International Cruise line!
U.S. Security Associates, the market leading and wholly owned American safety and security services provider has part-time Security Officer openings in your area. We are offering a $250.00 bonus after 90-days on the job for candidates with a "D" Security License and/or a TWIC Card!
Currently, we’re expanding our team in Port Canaveral, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Does this sound like you?
- Friendly, outgoing and helpful, standing ready to assist
- Able to verbally de-escalate situations
- Professional and driven with a focus on career advancement
- The desire to preserve a Safe. Secure. Friendly.® environment for our clients, people and the communities we serve.
- Willingness to advance your skill set and become a safety and security STAR!
Other Extremely Helpful Attributes Include
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
What We Offer
- Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS
- Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- You work Sundays only, days hours, no nights!
- Competitive pay
Requirements To Address Prior To Applying
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a "D" Florida Security License
- Must be proficient and able to communicate in English
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be comfortable serving the public
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident
- And finally...must be able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen
If you’re ready to take your career search to the next level, we encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY! We’re currently interviewing and expect these openings to fill quickly. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this and other opportunities in private security services, we highly encourage you to reach out to our team TODAY. Thank you for considering U.S. Security Associates as your employer of choice! We look forward to hearing from you!