Eos Risk Management, in response to ascent inside our aboard maritime security activities, has an on the spot demand for skilled, qualified Team Leaders to feature to and improve our already seasoned team.
With previous expertise managing and leading security groups within the High Risk space. productive candidates are extremely knowledgeable in Somalia-based and Gulf of Guinea maritime piracy, facultative them to grasp and determine the objectives and ways of pirates and maritime criminals within the ocean HRA, the Gulf of Guinea. Eos Risk Management Team Leaders square measure needed to demonstrate information and understanding of the ISPS Code, BMP-4 and general marine safety. additionally candidates can possess a high level of leadership skills, be extremely intended to succeed associate degreed demonstrate an understanding of the Maritime Security trade and also the industrial shipping sector.
Minimum needs and qualifications square measure,
- A minimum of five years military service inside Brits Army, Navy, or Marines;
- Preference are given to the following;
- A minimum of two years hostile atmosphere expertise and / or
- two operational tours during a hostile atmosphere and / or
- two years MARSEC expertise
- In wonderful physical condition;
- Proof of military certificate of service and discharge papers showing exemplary service;
- productive completion of a recognised Maritime Security Course (e.g.8269 town & Guilds)
- Firearms Proficiency Certificate/Qualification;
- Internationally recognised medic qualification like FPOS or MIRA;
- SSO course inside a recognised commissioned coaching centre;
- STCW ninety five Basic Safety coaching (4 Modules);
- Seaman’s Book and Discharge Book;
- ENG one Medical Certificate;
- yellow jack immunization Card;
- Doctor’s letter confirming sound health;
- Clean listing background check (not quite half-dozen months old);
- Passport with a minimum of two years validity remaining;
Original copies of all certificates should be made at interview stage, and copies of certification should be created obtainable in paper and electronic type.
Successful candidates can expertise,
- A high performing arts, ethical, and skilled work environment;
- Regular regular rotations (Ad hoc work additionally available)
- Competitive and consistent rates of pay;
- GUARDCON level insurance;
- top quality instrumentality and well trained, knowledgeable about colleagues;
- Dedicated support from a 24/7 Operations Centre
Please submit CV solely to for thought.
Please don't submit from now on documentation aside from your C.V at the start.