Based in our Poole Head Office, Solace Global have a vacancy for a full time Assistant Operations Manager. A logistical role, responsible for coordinating, enabling and supporting the delivery of security services to our global clients.
Skills required include communication, problem solving, multi-tasking and planning. Candidates should be motivated, dedicated and prepared to work flexible hours and have excellent interpersonal skills. Although educated to degree level is a preference, it is not essential as full training will be provided. Main duties include:
- Liaison with clients regarding their security requirements, manage expectations and deliver operational requirements.
- Pro-actively build and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- Ensure that all contractually agreed responsibilities are delivered to clients.
- Manage personnel on task, including discipline and welfare.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in the course of normal work.
- Liaise with clients on a weekly basis and gaining feedback for continual improvement of delivery of services.
Salary £20-25k (dependent on experience) plus benefits.