We are the leading experts in maritime security and vessel protection
P2P are currently recruiting MSO/MLO former members of the UK Armed Forces who are passport holders in the ECOWAS community.
Further information and advice on obtaining qualifications can be provided.
Interested individuals should check the required criteria links below.
Maritime Liaison Officer (MLO)
We have vacancies for Maritime Liaison Officers for operations in the
West African Region.
Applications are invited from former members of the UK Armed Forces
who possess either an ECOWAS passport or the ability to obtain an
The ability to speak French is an advantage.
- UK Military Discharge Certificate.
- Military Testimonial / Valedictory Letter.
- Suitable References.
- Basic Criminal Records Bureau Certificate (valid within last 3
- City & Guilds Certified Maritime Security Officer (MSO) Course
- GP letter stating no history of mental illness (renewed annually).
- ENG 1 – Seafarers Medical.
- STCW 95 (All four modules).
- Trauma Medic – Minimum FPOS I qualified.
- Valid UK Passport (min 6 months in date).
- Yellow Fever Certificate.
- Seaman’s Discharge Book (if not held, P2P will apply for successful
CV’s should be sent to