Seagull Maritime Security provides maritime security services to assist in the protection of ships, ports and other maritime assets.
The policy of Seagull Maritime Security is to follow industry guidelines and best practice regarding
minimum qualifications, skills and experience of PACSP.
Prospective applicants should not be discriminated against either directly or indirectly on the grounds of
race, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, cultural or religious beliefs, disability and age.
Through its recruitment procedures the Organisation aims to:
- Attract good candidates
- Ensure equal treatment of all applicants
- Identify and appoint the best applicants
- Maintain an effective and streamlined recruiting process which makes the best use of time and money
Minimum Qualifications for PCASP
The organisation is committed to using only the best personnel to operate as PCASP, with the following
- STCW 95 Basic Safety (4 modules)
- Ship Security Officer (SSO) qualification
- Firearms Proficiency Certificate
- Discharge certificate from military, or equivalent, service
- Criminal Record Background Check
- Medical Test Certificate (ENG-1 or equivalent)
- Psychometric testing (on request)
- Completed Seagull Maritime Security Operator (MSO) course