Selected in the main from the British Royal Marines and Special Boat Squadron they have been trained to unparalleled levels in maritime security. All our operational team members and leaders have extensive transit experience. Our recruitment process is exhaustive with both panel and personal interviews prior to placement with ATLAS. Our staff represent our prized asset and we take great care to ensure they are provided with the best equipments, logistics support and communications ahead of any deployment.
- We require the minimum following qualifications before an applicant is considered by ATLAS.
- Military service discharge papers checked (for correct Military discharge).
- ISPS Ships Security Officer Qualification.
- STCW95 (Seafarers Training, Certification and Watchkeepers code 4 Part module, Fire Fighting, Elementry First Aid, Sea Survival Safety, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility.
- Eng 1 Medical
- Reference check and Criminal Record Bureau clear.
TRAINING PACKAGES BY ATLAS
- Escalation of Force
- Rules for the use of force (Theory and Practical)
- IMO guidelines for counter piracy operations
- Legality of flag-state for vessels carrying arms
- Legality for entering and exiting nations’ territorial waters
- Standard Operating Procedures for operations on client vessels