Our greatest asset is our staff, and we value them greatly.
The success of our company depends on recruiting and retaining the very best staff. We select employees to join us based on their background, qualifications, previous performance and references from our own network of consultants. We are fully committed to developing our employees’ potential.
We only accept applications from candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Former Special Forces or Royal Marines Commando
• SIA Licenced Front Line Close Protection (if looking to work in the close protection field)
• Yellow fever certificate
• CRB/PNC – To be renewed every 12 months
• Proof of military service/testimonial (minimum of 5 years’ service)
In addition, you must have completed the following courses for Superyacht security:
• STCW 95 (All 4 modules)
• MSO (Maritime Security Operator)
• MFCC (Maritime Firearms Competency Course) – To be renewed every 12 months
• ENG 1 MEDICAL and Mental Health Certification
• FPOS – I (Including trauma care)
If you meet all the criteria and would like to apply to join us, please submit your CV with a covering letter to:
Equal opportunities and diversity policy
We are an equal opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our employees. We are committed to implementing effective policies that promote equality of opportunity, regardless of sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic or national origin or disability. The aim of these policies – which cover recruitment, pay and other conditions of work, training, career development and promotion opportunities – is to ensure that all of our employees have the chance to develop their potential as fully as possible in accordance with their abilities and our professional needs.